Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme....

On this dreary Tuesday, let me regale you with a few of my favorite things.....

My cockapoo - searching for the perfect dog? Search no further! The cockapoo is a mix of the cocker spaniel and poodle. Smart, sweet, affectionate and hypo-allergenic. I adore my baby girl puppy who will turn 4 this summer. One could not ask for a better behaved or more loyal and loving dog than our Zoe.


My Kindle - Oh how I love thee. Don't get me wrong, I love real books too. But as a person who loves to read, but really only gets a chance to thoroughly read on vacation - it's SO great to be able to pack several books without adding weight to your suitcase or carry on. Plus, after downloading several books, it's nice to know that the price of a Kindle book has so far been less expensive than the bookstore price.

Siruis Satellite Radio - When my husband first started talking about wanting to get Sirius so he could listen to Howard Stern, I wrinkled my nose. But when we bought our Ford Edge and it was all set up for Satellite Radio, I started listening...and....I. Love. It.  Station after station of music I love, that you select by genre. Comedy channels, fun talk stations like Cosmo Radio and shows like "Whatever with Alexis and Jennifer". I'm in love and my daily commutes are so much better for it.

A fan of the blog? Don't forget to sign up to follow me here.... Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment